After a disaster hits home, it is likely you find yourself with questions you have never had to ask before. Most people are dealing with a situation for which they have no past experience. Working with your insurance company, Accomsure puts its experience to work so you can focus on what matters.
Our team of dedicated professionals are here to help you through this difficult time with all of your immediate and temporary accommodation needs. Let us guide you through this part of the claims process and get you back to normality as soon as possible. We start with our immediate needs checklist below; if you are worried about forgetting something or unsure of where to start; this will help you get on the right track:
- Passports and (cash? Important documents? Jewelry?)
- Mobile phones/Laptops/Tablets
- Work attire and casual clothing
- Children’s clothing for school, play and extra curricular activities
- Specialty items that may bring comfort (stuffed toy, blanket)
- Active-wear, runners, bathing suits
- Items needed for upcoming special events
- Temporary pet accommodation
- Special accommodation needs
If you have any questions now or at any point during your claim; please do not hesitate to contact the Accomsure team.