Regis – Property #6
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom (2 Beds)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Garage: Street Parking
Located in the up and coming hip neighbourhood of Oliver, this bright and sophisticated 8th floor unit is minutes away from Downtown Edmonton, the Brewery District, the famous River Valley trails, local coffee shops, grocery stores, pharmacies, banks, golf courses and so much more.
– Fast WIFI
– 58″ Roku TV with Netflix
– Work space for “work from home” entrepreneurs.
– 3 seater sectional couch that converts to a double sofa bed (sleeps 2)
– A twin size plush blanket for cozy movie nights and 2 pillows stowed inside the sectional
– Reading nook for the books you can’t put down
– West facing balcony (sun sets right into the condo)
– Stand up electric fan for the warmer nights
– Dinner table for 3 (extendable to 6 people)
– 3 extra chairs stored in the hallway closet
– Equipped with all the kitchen essentials to make a perfect meal. Including a toaster, a coffee maker, an electric kettle, and dishwasher detergent for the dishwasher.
– Brand new soaker tub
– Shampoo, conditioner, body wash
– Fresh towels
– Blow dryer
– Bath caddy (warm bath + wine = zen)
– Queen size bed with med/firm mattress
– Duvet set with 4 pillows
– Ceiling fan for the warmer nights
– Iron, ironing board, and laundry bin in the closet
The entire condo is yours to enjoy. You also have access to the building’s indoor pool, gym, and communal outdoor space on the main floor. There is no ensuite laundry but access to free laundry on the same floor (Coins, keys, and laundry detergent are in the unit and included).
There is no designated parking stall but lots of free parking around the building.
*Vehicles parked on public property must be moved every 72 hours, even if they are otherwise parked legally.*
Other things to note
– Detailed check-in and check out instructions will be sent once booking is confirmed.
– No parties
– No smoking in the unit, the balcony is way nicer for that
– No pets in the unit
– Do not exceed the 4-person overnight occupancy
* Remember, you’re staying in a condo, not a hotel. Please be respectful about noise levels at all hours of the day. Treat the condo, all communal spaces, residents, and staff in the building like you would at your own home.